Saturday, September 23, 2023

Friday September 22, 2023 Whyte

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Friday September 22, 2023

 I was up at 6am, did chores, went back to sleep, got up for lunch and went back to sleep again....

I forced myself to get up mid-afternoon, shower, etc, and drag Bob with me to get out in the sunshine and cruise Whyte Avenue for a bit.  The construction around the area that we frequent is horrible for the traffic!   Add to that their goofy crosswalks, and nobody really likes to drive in this area.

We did not linger very long because we wanted to be back around 5:30 to catch most of the Blue Jays vs Rays game, and Don came to join us as well.  Don and I continued to watch 2 CFL games until now, watching both Saskatchewan and Edmonton lose.

Surprisingly, I still feel tired and am itching to get to bed...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

An Alberta blue sky day!

Lovely plants out front.

Traffic is backed up 3 directions

This group was having fun

They don't move very fast

Always fun to watch them

The oldest theatre in town I think





Pride Corner will be active

Lovely view of downtown

A speedboat on the North Saskatchewan