Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday September 9, 2023 Bargains

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday September 9, 2023

We had intended to go to the BBQ this afternoon put on by the Edmonton Center Liberal MP (WTF???  in BLUE Alberta???) but then decided not to go...  I would have enjoyed a burger but I would only have gone to complain about them not helping me certify my documents for the GIS...   Mind you, Alberta is hardly recognizeable anymore with silly backlash voting that has put our country and also the province in the poorhouse.... electing Liberals and NDP everywhere, especially in Edmonton...!!!!!  W T F !!!!  I thought that we were once the only sane province in the country.  Obviously no more.....

Bob and I went out just after noon to do a little shopping for clothes, mainly winter stuff, at Goodwill on Whyte.  We were told the winter stuff will be out likely Monday... so I guess we will have to return.  Bob found a few good pants and a flashlight.  I found a nice rain jacket and some lightly lined boots that fit good.

Then we wandered to find little eclectic licence plates for the Gios and found some old provincial plates (no Alberta) at the Antique Mall but not what we wanted.  Surprisingly, I found a 2024 desk diary at Dollarama so I grabbed that!  Next door there was a No Frills store that I will have to check out next week for groceries...

Then we spent a little time on Whyte Ave because I only had the Lumix with me....

Time to watch the football version of the Battle Of Alberta.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


My lucky purchases



Can you do this?

On the Patio at the Commercial Hotel

Inside band

2 goofs

Yes, she is tall.....

Gorgeous day!