Saturday, September 23, 2023

Saturday September 23, 2023 Autumn

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Saturday September 23, 2023

I was up again at 5am but forced myself back to bed until 9am.

Last night, Don had asked if he could put some extra food in my fridge because I had room and he would do his best to retrieve it all today.  I told him that I would be home watching sports until at least 4:30pm but I never heard from him.  It is okay, his food is not hindering me in any way.

Bob said that it was cool and windy so he didn't want to come to Whyte Ave with me today, and his arthritis predicted rain around 7pm (which did not happen).  

So I went alone, and Whyte Ave was really quiet, so I decided to roam the south side of the river from downtown.  That was a great decision as our fall colours probably won't last very long in this wind.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.   

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Very quiet on Whyte today

Cute electronic sign at the Commercial

I agree with this angry Ukrainian

Great expressions on these dogs!

The best colours we can hope for...