Saturday, September 16, 2023

Friday September 15, 2023 Whyte

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

******

Friday September 15, 2023

 Working on more photos helped pass the time of day until Bob and I left at 6pm to go do my Whyte Avenue Photos gig.

By 6:45pm we had our seats at Blues On Whyte to listen to The Commandeers again.  They play mostly classic rock, so we know the words to almost every song, and that is enjoyable.

I had mentioned to Bob that the Little Caesar's commercials during the ball game for a 5-meat pizza make me desperately hungry, so we went and got one after 9pm and ate it at my apartment...  I ate way too much, so no lunch for me tomorrow.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The sun is already low at 6pm!


The leaves are turning for sure

I miss my doggies!


Happy Birthday somebody....

They saw my sign on the Gio

The Commandeers


Our sweet server