Thursday, March 2, 2023

Wednesday March 1, 2023 Canada

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday March 1, 2023

Happy Birthday to big brother Fern!

A big fluffy bed that just absorbs all your stress was the ticket for a peaceful, long slumber, badly needed after the long travel day.

Lou and Yvette are such great hosts and I am so blessed to have such wonderful, supportive family.

I made the deposit, with help, after hours at the bank machine for the proceeds of the sale of Lizzie.  It was a bit of a relief to get that cash off of my person.  The machine rejected two of the bills so I may have to make another trip to deliver them through a teller.

We drove a few miles to a Boston Pizza to meet Debbie, their daughter, and we gorged ourselves Meateor pizza and nachos.  Debbie is vegetarian, so she has different, but still tasty choices.

Cristina got the little kitten adopted out and has been keeping in touch, even with an old photo from Ecuador.  I asked her who the ugly guy was in the photo (me) and she responded that that was her Cuenca boyfriend...

Her ex, Carlos, has also been very supportive with messages because he has been this path before too. 

I don't have my daily diary out to keep me remindful of everything that occurred.  I really need to dig it out because memory is a funny selective thing.  I was surprised that I finally remembered the names of the last 2 good books I read to recommend them to Yvette.  BTW, they are The Alice Network, and Conspiracy.

I am enjoying the cool weather here but am surprised that I have yet to see a bird at their nice bird feeders.  Apparently a winter storm is expected Friday...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Deb, Yvette and Lou

at Boston Pizza

The meaty irresistible Meateor