Sunday, March 19, 2023

Saturday March 18, 2023 Bachelors

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday March 18, 2023

I had a lot of communications with Cristina last night and got to talk to my dogs.  Gosh I miss my doggies.....  I had to remind her how to access her banking there online and she had sent me the information regarding the Western Union money transfer I have been awaiting.  I will probably have to wait until Monday to get my cash.  We got royally screwed with fees and lousy exchange rates...

Today I took my sweet time doing chores and checking out Western Union locations, etc.

I was trying to time a trip to the far corner of Edmonton, very near where I used to live, for a turkey supper with my cousin Jeanne.  

I wanted to stop at a WalMart on the way and decided on going to St. Albert on the way by, not remembering that WalMart is at the far north end.  I picked up a new keyboard for the computer because the one I brought all the way from Colombia, brand new, had a faulty left Shift key.

So my arrival was 15 minutes late but that didn't matter   Cousin Jeanne had invited 4 bachelors and me, and 3 of them did make it.  The turkey supper with salads, buns, potatoes, cranberries and gravy was superb.  Nobody noticed until the dishes were cleared that the turkey stuffing was forgotten in the oven, lol.

We had lively conversations and great jokes and a lot of fun. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Desmond, Dale, Meng and Jeanne