Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thursday March 2, 2023 Cdn Cel

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday March 2, 2023

OMG, that soft bed is such a godsend for a good sleep, except my cel phone started beeping every 15 seconds at 4:30am.  Investigation showed that the reason is that it was discharging instead of charging.  An internet search indicated that it was probably a faulty charger or cord so, luckily I had a second one with me and that solved that problem.

After almost 12 hours of sleep we had a hearty soup for brunch and played some cards.

Lou and I went to the shopping center where I had gotten my Canadian cel number last year.  The fellow there could not comply with setting me up with an Alberta account and number, so he directed us to another large shopping center and a guy who could comply.  So for $31.50 per month I have Canadian calling, international texting and 3GB of data which is more than I should ever need.

My new Edmonton Chatr number is 780-906-5156 and I still have my Fongo Calgary number 587-887-0488.  That should be easy for everyone now.  Next week, I will change my WhatsApp to the new Edmonton cel number.

We were going by CIBC so I dropped in to try deposit the last 2 - $100 American bills to my USD account.  The manager checked and did not want to take the bills as they did not pass her scrutiny or her verification machines.  Another Colombian conspiracy to launder counterfeit?? Grrr

So we play a lot of card games, which I have missed a lot, and it makes the time pass, along with the amazing food and leftover nachos that I ate almost singlehandedly....  It is a good thing that I am sleeping alone... lol.

Tomorrow we await a winter storm as we watch the opening of the men's Briar in curling. 

Lou gave me an Australian cowboy hat that I kinda like...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Oak leaf?

Big Lou and his new sidekick