Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday March 23, 2023 Success

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday March 23, 2023

Yesterday, I determined that I can ride free from our door on the ETS Dial-a-bus to West Edmonton Mall and back.  I just need a good reason to try it...

I watched a couple of opening matches in the tennis tournament from the USA.  It was heartening to see our two best women, Andreescu and Fernandez advance.  And I got to see the Oilers pull another win out of the hat last.

I was supposed to help Aram with another practice math test Wednesday but that got postponed to Thursday, today..  Not having done algebra in 55 years is a big disadvantage when they throw the x and y questions at you and you are supposed to figure things out...  Fat chance...  Some questions are simple and others need a fast and smart calculator, once you figure out what they are asking...

I already got my mailed address verification today from the Alberta Government for my Digital ID that allows me access to all kinds of things, including my health records which actually show nothing....   So that is another major obstacle conquered.  Tomorrow I will visit my buddy Tony to apply for Alberta senior grants.

More good news today was received when Carlos from Servinet says that he has gathered the money to repay my loan to him 4 months ago..  He is to send it electronically to Cristina.

I got in contact with several people on WhatsApp to touch base and actually managed to finally get a copy of the Bill Of Sale for Lizzie as well.

So it actually has been a productive day!

No pictures, maybe tomorrow....... That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.