Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday February 14, 2023 Valentines

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 14, 2023

Happy St Valentine's Day everyone, even though they celebrate it in September here.

I had taken a proper sleeping pill, so I was groggy at 4am and just stayed in bed.  The dogs didn't mind, and today is poop patrol day anyway. 

When I did get up and start chores, Fine Art America was down for maintenance, delaying me somewhat.

At 8:40am Cristina had a dental appointment to repair that molar.  Not long after she returned, I had to drive her into Tulua to look after her mother, because Adiela is too busy and Ana Julia is declining rapidly, not wanting to walk, etc.  The co-pilots always enjoy the ride.

I went to pick up my laptop where the techie had found the "Settings" for Windows 10, by re-installing it.  Because of the sunlight, I did not notice that all my icons were gone from the main screen because all those programs were removed...  I was not a happy camper when I discovered that...  So you know what I spent all afternoon doing,... AGAIN!!!

Cristina got the news that Carlos' cousin Liliana died.  She was always skinny as a rail but seemed healthy until the last month or so when she got ill and never recovered.

So, Servinet never came yesterday but did show up 1/2 hour ago.  They made a few adjustments again and said that the router will be changed if there are any more problems.  I also had them change the billing to Cristina's email since I won't be here.  I gave the guys a beer.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Yummy ham sausages for lunch

Grrrrr, had to re-install all my programs...