Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday February 13, 2023 Problems

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday February 13, 2023

The sky is back to being a cobalt blue of indistinct clouds that obliterate even the moon for the walk.  No pigs were out this morning but the 3 calves were sure stinking up their pen.  Whitey was in his pasture and one horse out loose must have been Blaze.

I got my last Amazon package today and now worry that the nice vise I ordered may be too heavy to add to my exit stuff... along with the telescoping magnifier...  Struggling to save weight to bring clothes could be a challenge.

I went onto Amazon to try to amend my shipping address, and that worked OK, but trying to change my contact and verification number to the Fongo VOIP number wouldn't work.  I spent an hour talking to Amazon who kept doing it and requiring me to return the verification code from a message to the Fongo number that never arrives.  I contacted Fongo and they gave me instructions to tell Amazon.  I called Amazon and they said I needed to pressure Fongo...  Ridiculous pass-the-buck BS....  I may have to wait until I get a valid Canadian cel number...  Drat.  Fongo had been working so well for me until now.

I managed to remove 3 links each from my new, heavy magnetic bracelets with the included tools.  It is a good thing that I had bought 2 bracelets and hence 2 sets of tools, because I broke one on the initial try.   Now they are snug, maybe too snug?

Cristina went out to get a molar dental appointment and then went into Tulua again, I think to re-tattoo her eyebrows.

I keep having constant trouble with getting a consistent fiber optic signal from Servinet and they have promised a technician would call again today..... Still waiting....

And the computer techies still have not called about the laptop, etc.  

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

A late photo of the family yesterday

The new magnetic bracelets

Another hibiscus bloom

Prolific Duo-Roses

Tea Rosebuds

Pink and white rosebud

Daisy duck through the screen

Grigi and Negrita