Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday February 7, 2023 Happenings

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 7, 2023

Last night Cristina rescued another street dog in heat, being chased by big dogs.  She is another small female but surprised us all when she easily vaulted the 1/2 door fencing off the living room/garage.  So now we have 4 dogs to watch out for that can accomplish that...

The moon was struggling to show itself through heavy cloud this morning as we found the 2 pigs sleeping at their neighbours again.  The filly and mare were normal, as were Whitey and the filly I now call Blaze.  We saw that the neighbour in the big lot behind us has removed a lot of the dirt piles and leveled most of the place for lot sales.  That lot hasn't been that clean for about a year now.  All the morning photos were taken with my Samsung A53.

I still could not raise my laptop from the dead this morning so I went after 9am to the electronics place 1.5 blocks down our street to the north.  He had previously done wondesr, for cheap, with Roger's laptop.  I was embarrassed when he made it fire up, but ever soooooo slowly...  The battery life, plugged in, showed 98%.  Unplugged, I am sure that it would die in short order.  So we dicussed moving all the growing files to a 500GB partition that was basically empty to allow more space, and therefore speed, on the core drive.  We deleted some programs that I do not use.  He will then reformat it and order me a new battery.  I am to pick it up in 3 days for the equivalent of $40 USD...  Total!

Then I bought a new keyboard for Cristina's ancient, deadly slow computer that was Christian's.  Cost was $8.44 USD and I installed that when I got home.

Cristina had gone out with her friend Angela to the cemetery and to who knows where else...

The doorbell rang and the large Amazon box presented to me required me to open the door.  I did not realize that the new dog was behind me and the brat scooted out.  I signed for the package when the dog would not respond to my calls and came in to get shoes and a shirt.  As I went out again, the ServiEntrega delivery girl had caught the new dog so I was very relieved.

Cristina intends to neuter this new dog and then bring it to the Animal Park.  I don't know what is going on over there,  photos on Facebook show the town is demolishing some buildings there, reducing the perimeter integrity...

The Amazon box contained the new animal carrier I had ordered for Cristina.  This was the last of 7 items I ordered that day but the first to arrive!

Oh, BTW, the Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Blender gets rave reviews from us.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The piggies, fast asleep again

The moon struggling


Mare and filly

Whitey

Blaze


Big lot is cleared

New pet carrier with living room...

I didn't spot this blooming?

Opening nicely

The new duck pen..  I have no words.... Ridiculous..