Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday February 6, 2023 Prep

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday February 6, 2023

Finally we have had full moon, bright enough not even to need streetlights yesterday and today.  Both days we caught the pigs sleeping at the owner's doorway, and Whitey and girlfriend back in the original pasture.

Yesterday Cristina went into Adiela's but thankfully has not told them the news.  I spent the day sorting and filing documents between us and discarding a lot of old stuff.

In the evening I watched the Toronto Raptors pull a game against Memphis Grizzlies out of the fire in the dying minutes.

Today I have begun minor packing, setting aside stuff I don't need to use this month.  Lots more to go.  many things I would like to take but restricting myself to 2- 50 lb suitcases and a 10 lb carry-on means that I will be leaving a lot behind.  My warm clothes are heavy...

Then I reset the video doorbell to Cristina's phone so she can see who is at the door if she wants.

Now I have been fighting with her ancient computer that is mired in molasses, reconfiguring stuff, adding her GMail account, etc.  Somehow I screwed something up and her Gmail comes up in Oriental characters no matter what I did.  It is now in the middle of a restart/reconfiguration that is taking a ridiculous amount of time, but I hope it will be solved.

Then I dug out my dead laptop and can't get it to fire up!  I got it to blip a couple of times, then nothing.  I will try to let it charge longer.  So if you need you computer screwed up today, call me, .. I am becoming an expert!

Carlos is here to work on the duck pen using a bunch of rusty old metal scraps which look horrible,... but I am keeping my mouth shut, and I am not helping either...  The straw that broke the camel's back....

I am getting sick of TV so I started a new book last night.  It is relaxing but I get a crick in my neck.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

This bunch came by Saturday night

The rose is opening nicely

Construction of the duck pen