Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday February 12, 2023 Family

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday February 12, 2023

We walked early with the moon desperately wanting to break through the heavy cloud but got no cooperation.  The pigs were out and I was surprised to see 3 calves in that electrified pen.  Whitey wasn't with the horses either.

So Cristina's family was to come around 9:30am so I made haste to be out of the way because Adiela was supposed to come.  I had made arrangements with Roger to spend the day traveling and whatnot so I was shocked when he said that he had forgotten an appointment at 3 pm and showed up with the 2 kids, Johan and Camila in tow...  He keeps doing that to me!

So we started with a drive to La Marina but nothing much was happening there and I didn't take much for photos because the morning was really overcast.  

We came back into Tulua and I bought breakfast at Bizcochito.  Again, Roger's wallet was nowhere in sight.  Then we headed to Rio Frio and continued on to Trujillo where we had a nice stop and walked around.

We came back through Tulua and went south to San Pedro, but again the overcast day negated any good photos.  The kids were nodding off on us regularly now and wanting to go home so I complied.  It was only about 12:30pm so I decided to check if it was safe to enter the house.

Wow!  No Adiela, and half-sister Beatriz was helping with the cooking, so I came in and met the family and the half-brother, Julian, from Panama City.  Surprisingly he speaks no English either, but we all got along famously, had lunch and retired to the patio where we played music videos all afternoon and laughed and laughed.  We had a great time and I asked Julian to try and visit again before he leaves on the 25th.  They didn't leave our house until 7:30pm, departing in 1 taxi and 3 motorcycles...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Buying chicken to cook at the central park market

Cloudy day on the way to La Marina

Loving pigeons at Trujillo

Flowering tree

Church doors were open

Trujillo's central park

Johan and Camila

Johan and Camila

Photo op

Leaving Trujillo

Beatriz helping Cristina cook

Willian, Edinson, Julian, Patricia, Alejandra, Leonisa

Willian Jr, Angie

All family