Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday February 17, 2023 Frustrations

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday February 17, 2023

The sky was clear, the air cool, and the stars twinkling as we took our walk this morning.  OMG those calves sure stink up that street, so no wonder the pigs are staying inside, lol.  And we came across Handsome running loose and shortened our walk again.

Facebook put me in FB jail again for an hour this morning...  They are so ridiculous!  What in the world do I do that is against their Community standards????

I have set an appointment with KIA to bring Lizzie in to sell to them Tuesday 8am.  

I started to put together information to aid Cristina when she is alone and then tried to put it on that antiquated computer of Christian's and the machine just kept quitting time after time.  I suggested repair or replacement and she insisted on going to our trusted computer guru at Cambio Systems.

The techies there could not get it to stay running either and Cristina was insisting on keeping this crap machine, just because it had been Christian's.  I got them to price me a new tower with extra USB ports.  I said this would be my last gift to her and then she will be able to communicate with the world with comfort and speed.  Of course they would transfer over all her information and photos.  She finally relented when she decided that she could give Christian's tower to Adiela and the nieces to use.  Then I can hook her up properly to the new keyboard, mouse, printer and monitor.

They wanted a deposit so I pulled out my Debit card and their machine kept saying it was expired.   Expiry is May!!...  Grrrrr  So I put it on the Credit card and called CIBC who tells me there is nothing wrong with my Debit card....  So this is all an elaborate plot to just piss me off and frustrate me even more.

I had no time for pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.