Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday April 26, 2022 Wash

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday April 26, 2022

The day was dull, and no rain in the forecast for the next 3-4 days...  Sure!

I helped Russ do a small repair on his 79 Corvette.  Too bad it is not yet ready to be roadworthy.  

Russ may be starting a new job in the morning at a little less pay and no pension or benefits because he has heard nothing from his previous employer.  It is a credit to him that he wants to get working and off of E.I. ....

I put my clothes to wash and we went out with Karen's CRV to the nearest car wash and cleaned it up a little as a small gift for its use.  We finished off with a bit of wax and it looks pretty good.

But you know my record as a rainmaker, even if no rain is in the forecast, don't you.....  I just need to wash a vehicle and it will definitely rain quickly.  It only took 1/2 hour and it has been sprinkling all afternoon since....  My record is intact!

It was painful to watch Canada's under-18 hockey team gas a game to the Czechs last night.  They had the game in hand, but mental mistakes and stupid penalties and senseless giveaways were a recurring nightmare.  The Americans are definitely the class of the tournament.

Canada's mixed curling team is doing OK in their tournament.  The Blue Jays are hot, and the Raptors are making their playoffs interesting...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Active black squirrel

An expert thief

He is strong on his claws

A clean Honda CRV

It looks good with wax to repel the rain, lol.

Spring is here

Pussy willows