Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday April 1, 2022 Return

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday April 1, 2022

Thank you Norm & Lana for looking after us so well with all of our wanderings and good luck with your summer job.

It was again sunny with fluffy clouds and high winds, so Maurice decided that we go via Weyburn to take advantage of better roads.  We stopped at the Main Track truckers cafe entering Weyburn and had a gigantic classic breakfast.  There was no need for lunch after a meal like that.  

I was up very early again doing chores so a full belly and the totally flat scenery combined to keep my eyelids heavy, although I did not sleep.  That waited until we arrived at Maurice's lovely home and the clothes were in the washing machine.

We took Maurice's van to a mechanic shop for a front-end checkup as something up front bothered Maurice.  I got to follow in his cute standard transmission Cobalt and that was second nature for me.

Flipping channels, I found Two and a Half Men and we watched 2 episodes and roared throughout. I will have to download the whole series when I get home as the writing and acting are superb and so darn funny!

We went out to the award-winning Five Guys Burger and Fries place for supper. It was really busy and the food excellent.

Now we are busy making the arrangements for Sunday's trip to Saskatoon. So far, only 4 stops to make...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Thanks Norm!

Canada Geese

BIG Breakfast

Grain storage

Flat, windy and cold

CN train

WestJet turboprop

More yummy food