Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday April 22, 2022 Visitors

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday April 22, 2022

The sleep was good so I got a late start on chores, and the Blog so, after lunch, a nap was in order to survive the day.

My sister Leonie kindly picked me up at 4pm to go into Okotoks to meet my brother Germain and family who had driven from 7 until 2 from Saskatoon to get here.  We arrived at the appointed time of 4:30pm and soon were joined by niece Karen and her boyfriend Roger.  (Drat, I forgot to take their pictures).  They had driven all the way home to get her Honda CRV to lend to me for my last week out west.   How sweet it will be to have wheels to visit outlying friends and family.

We brought in pizza for supper and we had a good chat on a variety of subjects.  It is a good thing that most of us will be seeing each other again tomorrow, except dear Leonie, with whom I had a teary hug before leaving.

Cristina messaged me to find her a waterproof jacket so I did a bit of shopping.  Wal-Mart had nothing but hoodies so I went to Mark's Work Warehouse.  I found 3 different styles and sent her photos as she wasn't answering.  Later she messaged that she wanted the yellow mustard coloured one, so I will have to  go get it tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Yellow Shafted Flicker

again

Female Downy Woodpecker

Princess and Leonie

Germain

Billy-Jo

Deanna

Al, Leonie, Germain

again

Baby deer

again