Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday March 27, 2019 Vet


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday March 27, 2019  Updated
Yesterday we had the welcome (not!) surprise of having no water all day, until almost 9pm.  This is getting pretty tiresome already.
I took Cristina over to try to help that injured dog again although they didn't do much.
Then I invited David over again because I know he is so bored waiting for his sweetheart to come back from South Africa in about 11 days.  We watched another 2 instalments of Book 1 of the Winds of War.  Then I watched another after he went home.  I think I only have 1 episode left then I'll have to hunt for Book 2.

Today we were up early to take Cafe to the vet who was very busy and it took almost 1.5 hours to be seen.  There were dogs, cats, and even a parrot waiting.  The parrot had quit eating.  The big dog came out second best in a confrontation with a pitbull and was truly a sorry sight.  Cafe is such a loving dog, pretty well-behaved, and he just clung to us.
Our Cafe is still having a slightly bloody mucus discharge and the vet wants us to go to Buga next week to get x-rays to see if Cafe still has some remnants of her uterus before he probably has to operate.  There are no dog x-ray facilities in Tulua.
Then I had to get caught up for garbage day and my other chores.  Cristina went out to wash that other dog finally then came back to bath Buddy who obviously had rolled in some excrement outside..  I helped and it really did not take long.
I took a couple of shots out back then had a well-deserved nap.
I went to Gilma's for a meal for our dogs.  We are grateful for these free meals.
Cristina asked for my help and we went to help at the dog park for a while.
I told you earlier about Iliana who was given this former park as a refuge and she is running for alderman.  Today she said that she had 27 cats and 8 dogs at her home!  All these dogs and cats at the refuge are so adorable that it takes great self-control not to bring one or more home with me each time I visit, especially the one-eyed little girl...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Cafe is such a sweetheart

This parrot was not eating

This poor dog was in rough shape

Common Toby Flycatcher 1

Common Toby Flycatcher 2

Common Toby Flycatcher 3

Beautiful hibiscus

2 active puppies for adoption

The one on the left has only one eye but that doesn't stop it any

Lots of people helping today

Dogs need TLC and confined dogs need walks

These youngsters were awesome

Marino arrives with donated food scraps

Lots of animals to feed.

This is Claudia's puppy

It loves to ride the moto with Claudia
Vroom vroom

That is its comfortable spot, at the front

And off they go