Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday March 19, 2019 Rain


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday March 19, 2019
Be careful what you wish for.  I guess prayers do work..  See yesterday's Blog.
 It rained at some time overnight, I got to walk the dogs, then the rain began in earnest about 8am and didn't let up much for 2 hours and then has been sprinkling off and on. 
I was working away and looked to my right and saw a huge puddle or small lake in our laundry area (lavanderia).  Somehow, I still haven't investigated why, a pretty good strem of water was shooting over an eavestrough.  A blockage above probably?  I don't climb on the roofs so I will have to mention this to Carlos next time he is around.
I don't understand why they put drains in areas like that but don't slope the floors properly to direct the water there??
I had called David to see if he was interested in making this a movie day since it is so dreary but, guess what??  He was having his own flooding problems..
Just to get out of the housewe made a small trip to Dollar City in Tulua to try to pick up a few items for Cristina's bike.  All we managed to find were handlebar grips and a cable lock which I later installed.
We had also bought a few items in blue for Christian's grave so we made a pitstop at the cemetery on the way home.  His plot is looking very impressive.
Then we each made a small run on the new bike just on our street.  It is good that I went first so I could warn her that the brakes are near useless and need setting up.  The bike needs a leg stand and some reflectors.  Fenders would be nice too...  It is really a man's bike but she says that Christian bought it from Natalia...
My built-in card reader only works when it wants to so I need to use a portable, plug-in card reader.  Just a bit of a pain when hardware doesn't want to do its job.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

The water was shooting down pretty good

Why is it shooting out above the eavestrough?

We will solve the mystery eventually

The cleanup has begun

We ended up with 3 pails below to catch the fallout

Pretty impressive gravesite...

The day is not improving

The new project