Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday March 14, 2019 BBQ


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday March 14, 2019
A cool day today with a morning rain, after our dog walk.  It was 25.7C at 6:15AM and it was the same at 8AM.  At 4PM it is only 28C, much less than normal, which is usually in the 31C range.
We had a few oranges ready so I made a pitcher of OJ again in advance of David's arrival at 11am.
We had arranged this day to have a delicious pork loin BBQ again with baby potatoes (sour cream) and corn.  Pork is so quick and east to BBQ.  A simple but delcious meal to whet our N.A. taste buds.
Then we got into "ripping" his CD's into MP3 format and installed on memory sticks for playing in the cars.  I had ripped all mine yesterday as a test and gave him a copy of those as well as 2 huge compilations of Oldies that I have.  Overall, I think he left here with about 2,500 songs and a smile on his face.  Why do cars no longer have the capability of playing CD's??
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Nothing beats fresh squeezed juice

David is enjoying our ripping sessions

The master at the Barbeque.. Taken by Dave on his phone.