Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday March 11, 2019 Rest


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday March 11, 2019
I walked the dogs at 5:45 as usual and finished my chores by 8:30 and went back to bed with Cristina.  There was a nice rain happening and we got up again at 1:30pm...  We both got some much needed rest.
Then we delivered Estrella back to Lina and Lorena before continuing on to HomeCenter where I found a bowl to use for microwave popcorn, I hope...
Then we had to load up on groceries at LA14 because the larder was bare.  $80 was not too shabby for all the bags of stuff we brought home!
I am officially off the Gabapent now, I believe for good because I have noticed virtually no difference since I quit it, even in sleep now.  If anything, I feel just a tad better overall.  I am always happy to kick drugs.
No photos.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al