Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday March 13, 2019 Puppies


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday March 13, 2019
We did early chores then napped just a bit before preparing for tomorrow.  Then I barbequed sausages for lunch.
We went to the Fiscalia (District Attorney) office in Tulua to meet another of Christian's friends to swear a statement as to Christian's state of mind.  Everybody is saying the same thing to the Investigator Gustavo so hopefully things will begin to move soon.
We stopped for a quick fruit float along the river then stopped in at Adiela's for a moment and watched a little soccer with Miguel.
Then we stopped to see Gilma and the gang and, of course, Cristina has to walk Nina, Carlos' dog (mother of our Mariposa).  I commented that it appeared that Nina was losing hair and Cristina says her cancer is back.  Damned cancer.  I noticed that our Cafe is getting mucus discharge again too.  The next person that ever tells me that God has a plan better duck my fist.
Next we picked up foord for our dogs at the local vet and some more for a new pet project of Cristina's.
She is finally in touch with Eliana, the local dog hero and political candidate.  Eliana has been given part of a recreation complex that is not in use.  Eliana keeps rescues here, and an 83-year-old man named Marino gets leftovers from local restaurants to feed the animals.  They have several cats, kittens, dogs and puppies.
 One of the pups had an eye popped out so it was sewn up by a vet but the pup (or its Mom) somehow popped some stitches so Eliana took the pup to get re-sewn better.  The little puppies and kittens break your heart.
I don't know why, but Eliana insisted on taking photos, with my phone, of me and the one puppy for adoption.  I want to adopt them all but can't.....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Having a fruit float along the river

This is inexpensive, and good for you.

Cristina with Nina whose cancer has returned, poor thing.

Panorama of the rec complex that will be used as an animal rescue center

This is the rest of it basically.  A lot of room for animals, but not fully enclosed as it communicates with sports fields

Poster boy with pup for adoption
Puppies are easy to get adopted out usually

I don't know how it is with kittens

I just want to take them all home

There must be about 8 dogs here already

Eliana is taking this pup to get her eye re-stitched

They keep some enclosed so they don't try to run away yet.

Who can resist these cute awkward puppies

I fall in love with them instantly

Already stitched up again

He had quite an appetite

I don't know what they coated the eye with

Proud Mama with her two babies.  She's a good mama too.