Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday March 18, 2019 Flycatcher



SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday March 18, 2019
Same old, same old, and the heat is making us wilt.  Overnight cloud keeps the heat in so, even though we had 3 fans going from front to back, the house only cooled down to 25.7C by 6:30am.  At 8:30am it was already 27.4C on its climb to 32.1C in the afternoon.  We are praying for rain...
Boredom drove me to the backyard with the Canon where I almost melted into the swing and dozed off.  However a new tiny yellow and black bird, like a sparrow, called a Common Tody Flycatcher made several appearances and finally let me take some shots of him.  Thank you to the Merlin app for helping with the identification.  The Vermilion Flycatcher was around too but he was shy today.
Cristina took delivery of Christian's mountain bike as she is determined to get some exercise.  I am concerned for her safety with the crazy drivers of horse wagons, bikes, motorbikes and vehicles...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

One of our hibiscus

Our Bougainvillea

The Common Tody Flycatcher 1

The Common Tody Flycatcher 2

The Common Tody Flycatcher 3

The Common Tody Flycatcher 4

The Common Tody Flycatcher 5

The Common Tody Flycatcher 6


Patrolling the yard to protect me