Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday Nov 21, 2018 Cleaning


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday Nov 21, 2018
This morning I had a nice call from friends Dave and Irma offering their help with anything needed, like shopping, etc.  That is always a good feeling to know that we have such friends.
Omaira and Jhorman showed up real early.  And she started cleaning right away as she had offered to do, as Cristina's friend.  She worked a long time and did a very nice job.  So much so, that I decided to pay her for her work and asked her to come back weekly for the next few weeks.  Cristina is very happy with this arrangement.
At lunch time I barbequed our Lomo de Cerdo (pork tenderloin) after a quick marinade in oil and Hy's Seasoning Salt.  There really is nothing that I like better on pork than Hy's.  Pork needs to be salty.  The BBQ got rave reviews.  I don't mind barbequing and admit that I am no expert, but it is the cleanup after that is a royal pain.
After lunch I sat  on the swing for a long time with the banished dogs (because of the cleaning in progress) and I reveled in all the wildlife in the backyard, bugs, beetles, geckos, many varieties of birds, butterflies, and more.  That swing more than pays for itself every time I get to relax there.  It is one of life's little pleasures.
Then we had a surprise visit from another cousin on Cristina's Mom's side, the Franco's, by the name of Nancy.  She also lives in this town but Cristina isn't sure where.
Cristina continues to amaze with her rapid recovery.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Cousin Nancy

Cris is improving very rapidly

Omaira and Jhorman helping us today