Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday Nov 15, 2018 Tests


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday Nov 15, 2018
This morning we had a surprise visit by Niece Lina and her partner Lorena again.  They helped Cristina make some orange juice from our trees in the back.  I just try and stay out of the way.
Today I had a different malady, my right leg kept cramping all morning and exercise seemed to be the best thing to reduce the effects.  This getting old shit isn't that much fun.
We hung around and watched movies hoping that something would break, like the delivery of my NetTalk (left Bogota 5 days ago)....
We got late word that Cristina's urine test result were ready so we headed into Tulua.  The results are again good, so we will be heading in to Buga tomorrow for whatever this anesthesiology thing is supposed to be.
We stopped in at LA14 to use the bank machine to see if my Canadian money has arrived, (it's been 7 days) but no such luck, - or - it has arrived and they have not put it in the account yet because of their money-laundering rules...  So we will have to stop in and talk to somebody at the bank tomorrow.  If it is not here I will have to contact CIBC to begin a trace, and hope the money gets here within a month or we are in financial trouble...  I am getting to hate banks.
Then we stopped in at Carlos' family compound and chatted with his Mom, Sister, Niece and her hubby.  The two youngsters were running this swervy-motion cart in the street which is really kinda neat.  I had never seen one operate before.  It gets forward motion by swerving the front wheel..  
The family have taken to giving us leftover lunch material from their kindergarten to feed our dogs rather than throwing it out.  There usually is quite a lot so we are very fortunate to get this for the cost of driving a few blocks.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Carmen made another papier-mache camera

Alejandro and Jose-David with their amazing cart

Angela and Tucho

Dusk