Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Nov 22, 2018 Shopping


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday Nov 22, 2018
After 4 hours of chores this morning, including an assault on the bugs in the patio, I needed a nap again.  I had Cafe and Nina with me because they are normally banished outside because they haven't figured out the house rules yet.  They are both pretty fidgety so I didn't get much shuteye but 2 hours went by pretty quick.
We again got lunch from across the street.  One lunch of pork chops, soup and a drink easily feeds the two of us for the $2.35.
Then Cristina decided that she wanted to get out for a bit.  She had seen a sale on girdles at La Herradura so away we went.  She bought 2 more to help with the healing of the surgery and to help her self-esteem.  She is happy to be losing some weight.
We stopped at the bank machine to check our balance and my Canadian money has still not been deposited and we have heard zip from the bank manager.  I am NOT impressed.
We made a quick stop at the cemetery, stopped for gas, and made it home.
I also checked to see if there is any action on the delivery of the NetTalk Duo, and nothing is happening there either,.. and not a word from them either...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
Shopping at the big discount rack