Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday Nov 5, 2018 Faxes


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Nov 5, 2018
This morning I took 3 of the dogs after the rain for their walk and they didn't want to go on the wet grass so we just cut that short.  We put them all in the back patio for them to do their business at their leisure on our own freshly cut grass.
Cristina informed me that today is a holiday here but we went searching anyway for a fax place somewhere here in Andalucia.  We struck out again, and the ServiEntrega place was closed as well so I couldn't mail the documents either.  
So -o-o-o-o-o, .....I decided to post on Facebook for someone in Alberta to hold up their hand to accept the documents via email and to fax them to Okotoks.
Cristina decided that today was the day for another BBQ and she had taken out some Lomo Cerdo, pork medallions which I doused liberally with Hy's Seasoning Salt, the best spice for pork...  We also tried out a box of dried mashed potato flakes and it was actually pretty darn good!  Using the BBQ is a lot of work but it seems worth it when the resulting meal is stupendous.

My brother in Saskatoon held up his hand to help me out with the fax so I sent the signed documents in Word format and he managed to send them on to my bank in Okotoks.  THANK YOU Germain.   Hopefully that complies with their ridiculous request.
Then I decided to tackle the $30 NetTalk problem once more because I was not hearing back from them, by doing 3 separate $10 Talk Credit payments via PayPal.  I managed to do 2, so I have $20 in their account but now their system says,.. get this, ...."we cannot accept more than $25 in Talk Credits"..!!!  Can my world honestly get any sillier????  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******