Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Nov 2, 2018 Operation


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday Nov 2, 2018
The good news:  We have a date for Cristina's hysterectomy/tumour removal finally!!!!  We went to the private doctor today and she will go into the Buga Hospital on Saturday Nov 17th at 7am.
She needs to get rid of an infection first, then have a check-up on Wednesday Nov 14th.
We then battled the worst drivers in Colombia to drive across Tulua to visit a sister who wasn't home because nobody called to check.  I was not a happy camper about that.  The drivers were no better on the trip back.
I am still battling with NetTalk to be able to put $30 of Talk Credits on their silly website which cannot complete the simplest of tasks.
I finally heard from the mousy CIBC bank manager in Okotoks who is now asking that I mail or courier her a written authorization since I have no fax access.......  The last time that I couriered 2 pages from Ecuador it cost me $52 USD, and I am having a tough time remaining civil in my communications with this "person" who is holding me me and my money hostage.  God, please rid the world of useless, spineless bureaucrats and canonize the worker bees who know the meaning of Customer Service.
Not in the mood for pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******