Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thursday Nov 29, 2018 Rest


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday Nov 29, 2018
After my chores and feeding the rabbits this morning I saw that an orange had fallen from one of the 3 trees, so I brought it in and decided that I was going to eat it raw.  The oranges here go from green to a light yellow, never orange, so I have been reluctant to chance it, but I am glad I did.  There are a lot of them turning yellow so we should have some nice juice for a while.  While they aren't as sweet as Navel oranges for instance, they are still juicy.
Cristina finally found her Username and password she used to access internet banking for Bancolombia.  I went through the rest of the process to get the security questions done, etc, which were required and did not leave me a lot of flexibility to pick, or make my own.
I waited all morning for Omaira to show up for cleaning and Cristina then decides to tell me that she is not coming until tomorrow.  We have to work on this communication thing again.  So I took a little rest with a few of the dogs.
Then I got into the final chapters of "The Mammoth Hunters"and was near tears at the sad, then happy ending.  I recommend that book.
Cristina is quite happy to let me go to the ex-in-laws on my own to get the dog food now, which is OK with me because I do not have to sit around and visit more than is necessary.  It is such a nice treat for our canines and they are happy to step outside for the daily feast.
I still make my healthy salad every day starting with cabbage and adding cucumber, tomato, granadilla, and green apple.  Then I top that with seasonings, oil, vinegar, mayo and guanabana (soursop).  I never get tired of my salads.  Most of my family are rabbits too.
Once I finished the book it was too early for much, and you can only watch Forrest Gump so many times, I decided to take a walk with the dogs.  It is such a pleasure to see the happiness they derive from these little walks.  I really have to do this more often.  Returning from the last walk we were nearly run over by 2 girls on a scooter, no helmets, and both were texting!  Crazy!  At least they had their lights on which 50% of them don't.....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
6 of the dogs hanging around at lunchtime

We need to start enjoying our own oranges

Lousy photo, but a great salad,.. and so healthy