Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Nov 12, 2018 Nieces


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Nov 12, 2018
This morning our niece, the birthday girl Natalia, decided to text us at 4:45 because she is up at that time to eat.  Like everybody in Latin America, she seems to think that everybody should appreciate their weird hours and noise.  Anyway, since I was awake anyway, I walked the dogs at 5:30 and found a party 2 blocks away going strong.  The sign on the gate said "Miller's", but I sure did not hear any English voices or music.
Then I got down to uploading 9 Christmas cards to RedBubble and Fine Art America.  There are still people who send out cards so I do normally sell a few, especially my "Beauty Of Winter" that I have had on there for many years.  I didn't want to leave it too late so I figured after Remembrance Day was a good time.
Natalia came alone to visit for a while, Agustin had to head back for a University project that was worrying him.  My good wife surprised me with the announcement that I was BBQ'ing steaks and pork medallions at lunchtime.  No marinades, nothing, so I am glad that this was still better than the usual fare they eat here but I would rather have them eat a juicy meat "medium" (they definitely won't do rare here) and have them rave about it...  They were pleased with it, but I wasn't.
Then Aunt Nativa showed up with her daughter, forgot the name, and didn't stay long.  We sent them off with a bag of fruit and a pair of pants for the crippled son Victor Hugo.
Then we made a quick visit to the cemetery before heading in to Tulua to drop off the nieces at LA14. 
We went to Dollar City to try to get one or two more of the "no-bend pooper picker-uppers" but they had no more in stock.  Boo Hoo.
I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Ana and Natalia