Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday Nov 27, 2018 Banking


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Nov 27, 2018
This morning we were both very tired but we made to Bancolombia in time for the door opening at 8am.  We did not get in any line-ups but went up to see the guy with whom we had an appointment.  He actually made a line-jumper that was seated in his office to let us in first.
We first did a larger CD in Cristina's name and that took 45 minutes because of slow internet.  It only took 10 minutes to do a smaller one for me, go figure.  I again got the instructions to be able to access the account via internet but I can't get the right username to work.  I just thought of something that might work...  I'll have to try again a little later.
Leaving there Cristina wanted to have an egg/rice breakfast with Fred and Wilma Flintstone and family.  I didn't know that Pebbles and Bam-Bam had kids and that Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty were grandparents..??!!  For less than $2 it fed us both easily.
Then we came home and promptly crashed fora long nap.  Then Cristina was hungry again so I went across the street but they had sold out already so I went a couple of blocks over and got a single almuerzo to go,.. soup, drink and chicken meal, again for under $2, which was more than enough for both of us.  I'll say it again, it hardly pays to get groceries and cook here.
The dogs are pretty good at mealtimes, waiting patiently for us to feed them tidbits.  We are really quite lucky to have such good dogs that way.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
PicaPiedra means Sharp (Flint)Stone

This family photo caught me by surprise

Breakfast for 2 for under $2

This is 1/2 the lunch, plus soup and drink, again for under $2

Buddy, Turi, Negrita, Princesa and NeNe wait patiently