Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Nov 10, 2018 Cats/Swing


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Nov 10, 2018
The tracking number from NetTalk with USPS says that my new Duo is already leaving Bogota....  That is coming much quicker than expected.   I just hope there are no more charges on this end...
HomeCenter is a little off the hook because a further check of our bill shows that they did not include the assembly cost, about $28 to our bill, so that is just as well.  It doesn't need full assembly and I have the tools and capability to do it.
So we delivered some cooking stuff from Adiela to her daughter Lina before heading into Tulua where we had lunch then did some minor grocery shopping before looking for a birthday present for Adiela's daughter, Natalia.
Then we stopped in at Adiela's because Natalia was there with boyfriend Agustin and her two kittens, Sapphire and Crispin.  Luckily the birthday present fit perfectly so she was very happy.  The two cats took a distinct liking to me and a little belly rub had them both asleep almost on command.
We came back and stopped at the vet's where we bought 4 more doggie beds that they all seem to like with the "walls" around the side.  Now we have one for each of the 8 dogs so they don't have to fight over them.
I then proceeded to put together the swing, making a couple of easy initial errors because instructions consist of only poor diagrams and no wordy instructions, but I took my time and am happy with the result.  I did not bother with the canopy because the swing is already under a roof and the canopy is just a nuisance, and not good for wind.  We even have the old waterproof covers that we had made for our furniture (for the dogs) so that with save us having to remove the cushion after every use.  Oh gosh how I have missed having a swing to relax in.
Adiela's other daughter, Ana, is coming in later tonight to stay with us for a couple of days for her sister's birthday.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Big Al, the kitty's pal

with Sapphire above and Crispin below

Cuddly and cute, the kittens I mean

Crispin

Crispin was the first to go to sleep with a belly rub

Sapphire has a bit of an infection

It was hilarious to see her scare off the biggest dog with a hissy fit

They are likely to be inseperable

This one is pretty independent though

The ears look bigger in pictures

The new swing #1

The new swing #2

The new swing #3 View

The new swing #4

The new swing #5 with the weatherproof cover