Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday July 12, 2018 Documents


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings. Even though that does not appear to work again either…...  Google sucks. 
THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Thursday July 12, 2018
HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY to my daughter Jill. 
We did our usual work, had lunch and a nap before heading out at 2pm to the Notary's office again.
Our Visa facilitator in Pereira had sent us 3 additional documents, one of which authorizes a couple of ladies in Bogota to work on our behalf.  The other two I felt were a duplicate of what I had done better in one document per the guidelines on the External Affairs Visa website.  However, pissing into the wind doesn't get me anywhere here so I listen to the so-called experts and hope for the best.  
We criss-crossed downtown a couple of times to pay bills, etc as well.  It doesn't seem to occur to Cristina to do things in an order that requires the least amount of walking in over 30° heat.  I must have lost a few pounds today walking for almost 2 hours in this relentless heat.  Praying for some rain to cool things down.
We came back by way of the La Herradura shopping center and had a refreshing ice cream with a fudge mildly reminiscent of "sucre-a-creme", a childhood fudge delicacy.  She picked up a couple of squeaky toys for the dogs and Mariposa is in heaven with a chicken that squeaks back at her.  I picked up a couple of sorely needed paring knives to cut up my daily salad.....
So we will be off by 5:30am to catch a bus on the highway to go to Pereira which is normally a lovely ride through a lot of greenery, but we could use that rain right now.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream - yummy

Third-world country shopping center

Nothing third world here except the service