Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday July 27, 2018 Driving


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings. Even though that does not appear to work again either…...  Google sucks. 
THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Friday July 27, 2018
Yes, I am driving again, but not my own car....
Wednesday night I spent most of the night in the recliner trying to keep NeNe calm and to stop her from barking all night.  He is enamored with our biggest dog, Turi, who still has "heat" symptoms even though she has been spayed.  NeNe will be fixed next week along with Raton and hopefully things will be calmer around here.
Yesterday was a day of stress-less relaxation and then we went to bed real early, locked NeNe in the kitchen area with Raton, and slept in as well because it was raining and the dogs were nice and behaved.  The dogs unfortunately missed their morning walk.
We got further word that our Visa is in the mill so that was good news.
Today we checked in at the KIA dealership and were told that our car should arrive from a long detour via Armenia and be ready maybe Wednesday.  I was just about ready to take a different colored one (nice orange) right off the floor but that wouldn't happen until Monday either,.... so I decided to wait for the right one, my white one...  
They made the offer again to take a service rental (that's what we called them in Canada) without charge, so I took them up on their offer this time.  It is a Rio automatic, and it is truly a gutless wonder, so I now am really glad that I am getting the 5-speed standard, which certainly is no speed demon either... but better than this Flintstone car...  I hope that gives you a visual.
This also gives us the opportunity to bang up someone else's car practicing to park in these tiny garages.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
My new car will be a tad smaller...

Tight fit, even with these small cars