Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday July 25, 2018 KIA


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings. Even though that does not appear to work again either…...  Google sucks. 
THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Wednesday July 25, 2018
We were told that the new KIA would be delivered to us by yesterday and we had no word yet of any kind.
Today we went to the bank and it took us 45 minutes of waiting, then over 20 minutes to transfer money to KIA's account with the same bank for the balance owing, and then to get Bank drafts for the balance of payment on the house due next week.
Then we wandered into Exito to find an International DVD player that would actually play my Canadian DVD's, of which I had brought 3 to test.  We found a Hyundai model right of the bat for 80,000 pesos, or about $27.50 USD.
Then we had lunch with Miguel and Adiela before returning home.
We contacted KIA and they are claiming Acts Of God for the delay with our 2019 Kia Picanto GT because of roads flooded between here and Bogota.... (which apparently occurred yesterday). They offered me the use of a car in the meantime, but I don't really want to drive their car...  I then sent them an email suggesting that I would consider the Automatic model on their showroom floor for the same price...  I'm not holding my breath.
Looking forward to being able to watch my best movies again...
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******