Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday July 22, 2018 Miguel 65


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings. Even though that does not appear to work again either…...  Google sucks. 
THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Sunday July 22, 2018
I walked the dogs as usual at 6am, quickly, then just crawled back into bed.  We didn't get up again until 10:30am, we are just so bagged with the stress and the heat.
We got ready to be picked up at 12:30 to go celebrate Miguel's 65th Birthday at La Herradura.  We had invited everybody out to celebrate his big day.  
I sat with Mom, Julia, while the others went and got what they wanted to eat.  I just specified that I wanted beef from one of the barbeque places, so of course Cristina brings me this monster platter with beef, pork, and chicken, with baked potato, salad, plantain, rice, french fries and lemonade.  I couldn't even finish it all and yet had to push down some wine cake that Adiela had made.
I am so stuffed that I think a nap may be in order...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Yes, Miguel has hit a milestone


Daughter Natalia is happy to celebrate

Family resemblance, yes..??

Lemonade and side dishes of rice, salad and french fries

This goes with chicken, pork and beef, with plantain and baked potato

The Birthday boy thought one large steak was enough

Hard to find tables in that busy mall

A lot of food was consumed

Nobody was leaving hungry

Adiela, Julia, Cristina, Natalia and Miguel

The main meal is done

Now it is time for the cake

Way too much cake for so few people

You only turn 65 once...

Mugging and cutting for the camera

Delicious wine cake