Thursday, March 22, 2018

Wednesday March 21, 2018 OBG


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday March 21, 2018
The Oldies But Goodies dance was tonight, and I had offered to help George and Rene again so I made sure that I had enough $5 bills in the float to handle the door.  
MaryAnn was a big help at the door as I kept getting called to do this or that and I am flitting around like the social butterfly that I am.
A good, fun crowd again tonight with a lot of single women drawn in by the Singles Mixer that MaryAnn organizes at  6pm.  Guys are pretty shy to come out and I was pretty surprised that half of those who did show up actually ducked out early.  It is their loss but I sure had to spread myself pretty thin to fill in.
George and Rene are getting a good handle on the advertising, etc so they should be able to handle everything from end-to-end now.  As long as I am here, I will help out.
For some reason George had trouble bringing up much for Country tunes but we managed to get a few two-steps in anyway.
Thank you to all my friends who came out and had fun.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
OBG #1

OBG #2

OBG #3

OBG #4

OBG #5

OBG #6

OBG #7

OBG #8

OBG #9