Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday March 17, 2018 Lazy


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday March 17, 2018
Happy St Patrick's Day.
OMG, I was so exhausted from yesterday that I slept for 9 whole hours and that certainly did a lot to recharge the system. 
Oswaldo was to come by today and return my key, and have a chat, but he never showed.  Also an Ecuadorian caller on Thursday night said that he would come today to look at the house but typically never called or showed up either.
I seem to have an open-ended invitation to come to Joes' from Ken but I am so scared to abuse the privilege.  I think I will just wait for the next invitation.  I also had two other requests to come to Joes' tonight, one as their guest, but I didn't see that last one until about 4:45 so it was already too late to get ready and I really didn't want to bother Joes' staff.
So, instead I basically sat at the computer all day catching up on stuff and even forgot about lunch..  So I am now off to prepare my daily salad and maybe have popcorn and a movie...

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
No photos today.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******