Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday March 28, 2018 T-Rex


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday March 28, 2018
Well I must admit a little unexpected twitter of excitement at an early morning call on WhatsApp enquiring about the possibility of a group purchase of my house sometime in April....  There would be a few hurdles to jump but nothing insurmountable....  Here's hoping...
Again I needed to slip out of the house and exercise Buzzer so I decided to find the new location of T-Rex Burgers at 14-71 Padre Aguirre, about 7 blocks north of the back of the cathedral.  Cesar was there and he had a special on burgers on Wednesday but it was his description of a plate of nachos that swayed the day.  It has been almost impossible to find beef nachos of any type in Cuenca and I was so anxious to savour the meal that I, of course, forgot to take a quick photo of the finished meal itself, even though the camera was just inches away.  Good job Cesar.
Then I came home and read the other half of the book I started yesterday.  I am not normally an avid, avid reader but, once I start....  and it sure makes the time pass easier.
I am talking to Cristina on video on WhatsApp every day now because the boredom gets to me and I need to hear her voice, hear her laugh, see her face, and see the dogs.  
I had a problem with the advertising of the house that was supposed to be Monday and Saturday for 4 weeks but it did not appear on Monday so I contacted GringoPost and they are running the ad every day this week.  Hopefully the right person will eventually see it.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
T-Rex is not in El Centro anymore

14-71 Padre Aguirre, north of the back of the cathedral

1/3 lb of beef going on my nachos... yummeeeee