Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday March 22, 2018 Best Photographer


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday March 22, 2018
Finally got the Best Photographer certificate from GringoPost, voted on by the readers.  I am still shaking my head, wondering how I could have won this an incredible FIVE YEARS IN A ROW, and without soliciting a single vote.  How sweet is that..!!


Unfortunately I am back into boredom and insomnia modes, waking up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep further so I just get up and get my electronic work done early.  Then I can't nap properly so I am overtired.  What a crummy merry-go-round.
I fully intend to get to work on more photos for sale but my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went.

This morning I went to pick up Buzzer who I had wisely left at Villa San Carlos for the night while we had gone for pizza and I had accepted the ride home.  Even with the new battery, Buzzer has been needing a kick-start on most mornings, which I find very frustrating, so I ran it over to Geovanny.  He removed the battery, ,added more fluid and put it on the charger for a while.  The bill was $1, which I happily doubled.
Tonight there is no doubt a Herederos ride that Gustavo feels might include a visit to the grand opening of the new Kawasaki dealership.  Somehow I just don't have the gumption to go.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.