Friday, March 2, 2018

Thursday March 1, 2018 Liz's Birthday



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday March 1, 2018
 I have to admit that I am getting very bored, frustrated and depressed because I am still in Ecuador.  Somebody, anybody... please buy my house...  You won't regret it, it is a great house!

Tonight I had to skip the Herederos ride again to get to my friend Liz's birthday party.  Liz is another person who gathers in very kind people as friends so it was truly a delightful evening with great food (loved the pasta) and good conversation.  Happy Bithday Liz.
I was conversing with a young Ecuadorian lawyer, Maria, about travels, etc and we briefly got into politics and how people in many countries have elected the dumbest leaders and assemblymen possible, including, sadly, in Canada.  Then she said, "And the Americans sat back and said, "Hold my Beer and watch this.." "... It was so unexpected to hear an Ecuadorian who was so savvy about the world in general and funny to boot.  I just roared...
There were at least 3 singers in the group who were sort of expected to sing, but that never happened.  Hayley tried to set up some music but the internet connection was lousy so my memory stick of music came to the rescue and folks got up to dance.
Towards the end of the evening an inspiring letter from Liz's daughter was read which thanked and complimented Liz in so many ways for overcoming adversity and teaching her daughters the right way to live with kindness and hope.  Touching in so many ways, it had most people in tears.

I rode home and hit rain about 3 blocks from home, but Buzzer needed another wash anyway.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.