Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday March 11, 2018 Day 4, Andalucia, Colombia



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday March 11, 2018
I was told to get ready quickly in the morning because we were going to go buy flowers and then visit Christian's grave. We didn't go for the flowers until 11am and didn't head for Andalucia until after 3pm, when the sun was losing its heat.
We walked over to where we catch the bus near our home to go to Andalucia and this is right across the street from a tree popular with the herons, even in the daytime.  I was quite amazed at how many were trying to copy the Trump hairdo...
The cemetery in Andalucia was as busy as the Tulua cemeteries we passed along the way.  The people seem to take pride in having lovely gravesites for their loved ones and Cristina is no exception, wanting to have a flower garden for her son.
The father also showed up at the gravesite so I got to meet him as well, then we went to his mother's place and I got to meet a lot of that side of the family.
We caught a road taxi back and that only cost us about $1 each, right to our door.
Cristina adopted out another puppy this evening so the numbers are reducing.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK

The girls like ice cream

Many, many herons in our barrio

I wasn't kidding about the Trump hairdos

Definitely a Trump copy

This one had it combed right down

Walking into the cemetery in Andalucia

A pretty impressive gravesite

A very novel headstone

And now I lay me down to sleep....

Will be adding more blue flowers

Even Dad comes to visit

This says it all for Cristina