Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday March 29, 2018 Garage Sale


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
 REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Thursday March 29, 2018
I decided to help my friend MaryAnn with her Garage sale today so I decided to treat myself again to a Pizza House lunch on the way.  There are not too many places that can compare with their Meat-lovers pizza and today I decided to combine that with the Executive Lunch special, which also included 3 BBQ wings, fries, and a drink for $4.99.  Can't beat that for value...
While waiting I hooked onto their free wi-fi to kill some time and got asked by Google maps to review some of the places I had been, which I did.  Then it clicked to me how much our electronic gadgets actually keep track of everywhere we go, even in Colombia.  Frankly, I find that more thna a little disturbing.
MaryAnn is having her house sold out from under her so she is deciding that 10 years in Cuenca is enough and she is off to New Hampshire, or Ireland, or ???, who knows??  Anyway, her and the big lab Isabelle are selling off almost everything and, if I wasn't leaving myself, I would have been one of her biggest customers...  Lots of great stuff on the block, tools, lounge chair, weed-whacker, etc, etc.  And many good friends came by today for this preview of the actual sale which is tomorrow morning.
I had planned to go to the Herederos ride tonight but the afternoon tuckered me out, no energy or ambition....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Choose one from each group for $4.00 - such a deal!

I enjoyed Isabelle's attention as much as she did mine

Just a few of the many items still for sale