Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday May 31, 2023 Decisions

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday May 31, 2023

I had to rush chores to make it in time for lunch downstairs where we had a nice tilapia fish dinner.  Then I quickly did a small load of laundry to prepare for the weekend.

I was told by fellow scooter rider Bob, who parks next to me, that Ken, who sits next to me at lunch, might be interested in buying the Golden, which does not really belong to me.  He has made an offer and I am waiting to hear from the family if they are interested in selling it.  If Ken does buy it, he would want the batteries replaced, which is not cheap.. and I think he wants them installed first....

I had to run to the bank to deposit the refund I received from the Manoir, so I moved some money around while I was there.  Then I stopped at Dollarama to get a flower to put outside my window to attract the hummingbirds, and velcro to hopefully bold it in place.  It does get windy in downtown Edmonton!

The interest in the Golden got me thinking a lot more about Bob's "Cadillac" next to mine, a Gio Element with windshield, roof, bigger tires, more batteries, bigger range,and locking storage... etc, etc.  We got talking and he gave me the card from the place where he bought his, and I intend to go look at them tomorrow.  Apparently they have 3 different colours available.  At least this unit will give me the option to have transportation on most winter days...  I believe that enclosure is possible...  We will see if they are willing to deal tomorrow....

This is a much cheaper option overall than looking at buying an old car with registration, insurance, fuel and maintenance problems.  Decisions, decisions.... because it will put me in the poorhouse...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Tilapia lunch was very good.

Apple dessert was very rich.

A view near 104 Ave towards downtown

Bob's "Cadillac"