Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday May 25, 2023 Comfort

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday May 25, 2023

I wrote to the Manager, Roch, to confirm that he would adjust the rent for June to reflect that I have paid for parking for 1.5 months when I haven't had a car.  He called back to confirm they would refund the parking fee for the car as that would be simpler.  I also mentioned that I wanted to adjust the shower rod higher and further out.  He will come to discuss that tomorrow or next week.

I was feeling housebound after waiting to finally receive the misdirected RedBubble parcel that was sent to Paypal Paypal at this address.  The package had been damaged so Canada Post had put it in another bag, but everything looks fine.  Those Turi blankets will be gifted out.

I decided I needed to get out even though it was windy and cool.  I had my alpaca sweater as I went to try Brits Fish'N'Chips which many people said was very good.  I splurged on a 1-piece haddock and a side of Garlic dry ribs.  Honestly, I was pretty disappointed but it certainly filled me up after having only a sparse lunch.

I got the picture below from Cristina to say that she had received the Birthday present that she wanted via Etsy.  I asked if she thought it was good quality and she said yes.  It was $32 on sale and almost $50 shipping...

Hockey and books are all that are sustaining me at the moment...  I am getting very bored and need to find some interesting outings now that I have only one delivery left.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Happy Birthday Cristina

Busy evening sky

My fancy supper..