Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday May 19, 2023 Smoke

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday May 19, 2023

Bored and lazy, ....that is me today.  After chores and breakfast, I read my book most of the afternoon before napping badly for an hour.

I decided to take the Golden outside and park it, but brought the Nikon to record the smoky sky and almost non-existent sun, despite the 27C temperature.  One of the old guys outside felt that he could smell rain coming....  I could not, but I sure hope that he is right.  The fires could use a good dousing around here.

The sky is very obscured and when I first went out I could not find the sun at all until it found a small break in the clouds.

My daughter twigged me to a new useful app called Google Lens that can look up the sight of almost anything and maybe give you an idea of what you were looking at...  It didn't work on the sky pic I just tried, but hopefully will be useful for other things..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

What?  No sun today?

Ahh, there it peeks out.

Still not very evident but feel the warmth.

The smoke sure could be a lot worse

Magpie

More sun

Red with the smoke

A robin unmoving to conceal himself

Magpies are unscared

Taken from our corner as I returned