Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday May 12, 2023 Outing

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday May 12, 2023

Yesterday I received notice that my free ETS bus pass has finally been approved.  I wrote back asking if I could pick it up instead of waiting for Canada Post... no response...

I was struggling to stay awake last night while reading and watching hockey, so I just went to bed early, 8:30pm, and stayed there until 8am.

I double-checked my blanket order with RedBubble and could not believe that the addressee was PayPal PayPal, my address but without the suite number...  I think that I managed to get that fixed.  I have since corrected the PayPal site as well.

After chores, I went to the cafeteria downstairs for a lunch of tilapia fish and it was very tasty.  I am now booked to return for lunch on Monday..

It was just too nice a day to stay inside, so I jumped on Golden and headed north with no particular plan in mind but then decided to check the Registry again (yes, still too busy) and decided to check for a few items at London Drugs where I got beer mugs and wine glasses.  And I continued on to Staples where I finally managed to find the string that I wanted....  Do you have any idea how long I have been trying to find string????  It boggles the mind...

After I came back, I plugged in Golden in the apartment and went back outside walking.  I found a nearby liquor store to get some beer and a bottle of vodka in case I have company.

I had realized after yesterday's fiascos with Fine Art America, which are finally fixed by the way, that I needed to fix my website https://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/  so I managed to accomplish that this afternoon.  I always approach those changes with trepidation but that site is actually pretty easy to use.

For a few days now, in the midst of my shicking battles with FAA and RedBubble, I have had it in my head to get myself a special shower curtain for the apartment,... something of mine that is really special...   After much deliberation, I decided on a family collage that will definitely be unique.  I am really anxious to receive this.  

Go Oilers Go tonight!

I hope you enjoy the Lumix pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Cafeteria

Tilapia was delicious.

View from our corner today.  Spectacular sky!

Where Gretzky was married to Janet Jones.

Hmm, if Calgary is Cowtown,.. we are ??

Washed my new glasses and mugs.

Still waiting for birds to show up.

This should make an interesting shower curtain!