Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday May 11, 2023 Experiences

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday May 11, 2023

I am still in animated discussions with FAA about not being able to order products off my site.  They have given me a silly manner to approach this and I will do my best.  Believe me, it is so flipping stupid that any sane person would shake their head...

I went for a lunch downstairs today for the first time.  They served the tea, then the salad, then the main course of tourtierre with mashed potatoes, then the hamburger soup!  This was all followed by fruit with Jello.  The tourtierre did not come close to my Mom's but the rest was very good...  Tomorrow, we try again.

When I came back upstairs, my first Amazon package was sitting outside my door.  I got my zip-ties, magnetic drill bit holders, electrical outlet upgraders, and my basic birdfeeder.

The birdfeeder was installed outside my window and I have set up my Nikon on the new tripod with remote control for whenever some birds actually discover it....

At 3pm I will help Aram with another test, supposedly for only 2 or 3 questions.

I have finished 2 of 4 Conn Iggulden books, a series of fiction novels about Julius Caesar.  Thank you to my sister Leonie for passing them on to me.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

My salad last night

The Julius Caesar series

Salad today and tea

Tourtierre dinner

Hamburger soup

Yummy Jello and fruit

New birdfeeder

Installed on a clean wiundow

Nikon is ready

Here birdie, birdie...