Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday March 22, 2022 Edmonton

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday March 22, 2022

The nighttime awakenings vary in time but I generally get up and do my chores regardless of the time, and then just go back to bed until almost everybody has left.  This morning I repaired my Indian pony artwork called Tashuunka Wakan with crazy glue and placed it up where hopefully those pieces won't break off again.  It is heavy but the outside edges are so fragile.

Danai had me accompany her to her workplace and return with her car.  She was to catch a ride home after work with someone.  While I couldn't stop everywhere I wanted I did try to catch a couple of shots of iconic places in the City.  We actually went by many areas where I once lived and worked.

I made my salad for lunch bolstered with bacon crumbles and cashews and it was decidedly yummy!  Then I sat down and watched one whole curling game, and then watched a second with only one eye occasionally open.

I bought supper from Royal Pizza again tonight to give everyone a break.  Boy, that pizza is "excelente".... and very reminiscent of my old favourite place in Calgary, Hawaiian Pizza.

Tonight is more hockey to watch.... Go Oilers Go.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Tashuunka Wakan

Repaired

Muttart Conservatory

Hotel MacDonald

I used to live in that brick apartment

Crossing the High Level (109 St) Bridge

Sunny day in the neighbourhood

Lunch

Supper