Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday March 25, 2022 Prep Again

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday March 25, 2022

The day was sunny again yesterday as my old Lions friend Dave (Pipe) came over to accept the gift of my Lions vest with 30-year-old pins and crests. He collects themso at least they will get some use as the family wasn't interested in them at all.  Reminiscing and remembering old times is one of the benefits of visiting with old friends, family and co-workers.  The day before I had passed along to my son my security t-shirt from when I met the Rolling Stones.

In the evening I helped prepare the condiments as Ashley prepared huge hambugers on the barbeque.  One of those beasties with a drop of salad was enough for each of us.  Leftovers for Friday too.

Today I watched some curling and Formula 1 to kill some time before starting to pack a medium suitcase to be transported south to Calgary by Dawn on April 12 where we will meet up.  I have to carefully re-pack my backpack and carry-on because of the limited overhead space on the "weiner" plane from Calgary to Regina on Monday.  This could be dicey...

I have made a Doctor's appointment in Okotoks for April 14th so things are falling into place....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Ready for the Barbie

Gorgeous trees and winter sky

Ash doing the honours

Almost done...

A great meal

Only magpies sticking around this morning

Enjoying the curling

Magpie likes what is offered on the feeder

He is happy